General Category > Politics

The Trump regernaration.

(1/1)

Chris:
I've been watching the Trump machine rolling onwards to the Presidential nominations and I realised I'd seen him before... well a version of him anyway.

I realised that with his arm and hand gestures, his facial expressions and grimaces and even the rhetoric he uses to denigrate the various groups he's using as the hammer to beat the US voters with. Where have I seen it before... ? In videos of the fascist dictator Benito Mussolini.

He's even more of a worry now... !!

Jarrod:
Not as much as Clinton. Lies, lies and lies from lips at all times. Commander in Chief on a personal email? I think not. Wikileaks have revealed what she really is.

Patricia:
Well given the results, heaven knows where we are all headed. I have found this whole election interesting to say the least. Possibly the most interesting thing has been watching/listening to friends and acquaintances and hearing who they supported. Disappointing in some respects as people I had considered to be decent living people have shown  a side of them that I will probably never forget.

Jarrod:
I am just waiting now for the crackpots who (believing that Clinton would win) made threats to leave the US is Trump got in. Getting ready to wave them goodbye!!  :)  :)

Chris:

--- Quote from: Jarrod on October 25, 2016, 04:39:18 PM ---Not as much as Clinton. Lies, lies and lies from lips at all times. Commander in Chief on a personal email? I think not. Wikileaks have revealed what she really is.

--- End quote ---

Anything Clinton may or may not have done pales into insignificance compared with Trump's association with the Russians... *and* his decision to sack the head of the FBI, the guy who is investigating that association!

Looks like the White House has fallen to Russian control without a shot being fired. Trump is a menace to world peace and that is putting it mildly!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version